Amsterdam Airport Schiphol - Control Zone (CTR)
VFR flights intending to cross the Schiphol CTR shall follow the procedure below:
- Complete the form 'Crossing VFR flights Schiphol CTR' as follows:
- Fill in flight data.
- Mark the route in the CTR using one or more arrows.
- Make sure to fill in your phone number, so the Operational Help Desk can contact you for approval and/or co-ordination.
- Send the completed form by e-mail at least six hours before departure to the Operational Help Desk.
- VFR flights without operational necessity within the CTR are unlikely to be given clearance.
- The Operational Help Desk will contact you for approval and co-ordination.
- When you receive your initial approval, submit a flight plan in the usual manner to the usual addresses. Also send the flight plan to the Operational Help Desk, using the address EHAMZXHD. Initial approval does not mean a clearance for the intended flight.
- Send an e-mail to the Operational Help Desk if the flight is delayed, cancelled or changed in any way.
This procedure does not apply to local VFR traffic(ADEP/ADES EHAM) via route VICTOR or ROTOR and in the Amsterdam sector. The routes and/or circuit must be followed as published. Be aware that at any time the air traffic controller may give instructions with regard to route, altitude and/or speed.
This is a low resolution image. You can download the more detailed high resolution version as follows:
- Click the left mouse button on the image above. The high resolution version is opened.
- Click the right mouse button on the high resolution image.
- Choose Save image as.... and save the image on your hard disk.
You may open the image in your editing software to zoom.